Residence Fee $19.95 +tax
Applied per Night/per Room & Includes
• Premium high-speed internet access for all devices
• Unlimited local phone calls
• Complimentary daily coffee & tea / daily afternoon snack & refreshment 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
• 2 complimentary Fiji waters daily
• Daily access to 6,000 digital domestic & international newspapers
• 10% off at Natsumi Tapas
• 15% off at Coppola’s East
• Luggage storage (same day) upon arrival and post checkout
• $25.00 Daily Pass at The 270 Park Avenue South New York Health & Racquet Club (50% OFF)
• Complimentary holding of guest packages delivered up to 48-Hours prior to arrival
Does the hotel provide WiFi?
We provide complimentary WiFi in the lobby and 10th floor Lounge. Premium WiFi is included in the Marcel Residence Fee.
Do you have a Fitness Center?
We do not have a fitness center on the premises. However The Marcel Residence Fee provides each guest with a Discounted ($5 OFF) New York Sports Club Day Pass.
Click Here for More Information about The Fitness Club New York Sports Club at 23rd Street & Park Avenue
Do you have a Business Center?
We provide complimentary Computers and a Printer in our 10th floor Lounge.
Ground Transportation Anywhere in NYC
Do you have on-site parking?
Parking Near The Marcel Hotel at Gramercy
iPark 215 East 24th Street
Billing Questions? Reservation Questions?
Do you offer an in-room safe for guests?
All of our guest rooms are equipped with in-room safes for your convenience.
Do you have a restaurant on site? Room Service? Bar?
We are affiliated with Natsumi Tapas located on the corner of our hotel. The Marcel Residence Fee includes a 10% discount (not valid during Natsumi’s Happy Hour) to Guests who present their key card at purchase.
Room Service is available from 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
What is the price for your breakfast?
Breakfast We serve American Breakfast Buffet daily in our 10th floor lounge from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM
What is hotel Pet Policy?
The Marcel Hotel does not allow pets.
What is the minimum age to stay in your hotel?
At least one occupant of the room needs be 21 years or older with a valid ID and credit card.